Why CX, why now, and how to enable It
A complimentary Forrester event
- Date: Thursday, March 29
- Time: 8:00–10:30 a.m. EDT
- Location: Forrester’s NYC Office, 160 5th Avenue, New York
The time is ripe across industries for companies to prioritize customer experience (CX). Why? Because great CX is still exceedingly rare. That means significant upside is yours for the taking now — if you can step up to leading a CX transformation for your organization.
The problem: Transformation is hard. To do it successfully, you need to craft a CX vision, establish six CX competencies, and execute those competencies with discipline.
During this interactive event, Forrester VP and Research Director Harley Manning and Principal Consultant Jonathan Masland will share:
- Concrete business reasons why CX transformation is crucial now
- Six competencies your organization must establish to make your CX vision a reality
- New tools for prioritizing CX initiatives based on their impact to customers and the business
- Five steps you can take to enable your employees to fulfill your CX vision
VP, Research Director
Register for this event
Space is limited. Please fill out the form to reserve your spot.
You should receive an email confirming your registration within the next 15 minutes. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders to ensure successful email delivery to your inbox.
We look forward to you joining us for Forrester’s complimentary event “Why CX, why now, and how to enable it,” on Thursday, March 29 at 8:00 a.m. at our NYC office.
Interested in other complimentary events and webinars?View more events