Data privacy in a GDPR-compliant world: How ready are you?
A complimentary Forrester event
- Date: Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Time: 8:00–11:00 a.m. PDT
- Location: The Arctic Club Seattle, 700 3rd Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104
Privacy is a competitive differentiator, and firms that fail to design and execute a privacy strategy will at best struggle to succeed and at worst ruin their reputation. But ignoring privacy today has even more dramatic consequences: in just six weeks, European regulators will start enforcing the new requirements of the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Every organization — regardless of its location — doing business with EU customers will need to make sure that they comply with the new rules.
During this interactive event, Forrester’s industry experts will work with you to help you:
- Prioritize your initiatives to make the most out of the short time left before May 25
- Gain insight into the Forrester maturity model to identify any gaps in your last efforts toward becoming GDPR-ready and maintain compliance over time
- Improve your data governance to adapt to the changing demands of your customers
- Embrace GDPR as a strategic business opportunity to leverage better customer insights and improve customer experience
Register for this event
Space is limited. Please fill out the form to reserve your spot.
You should receive an email confirming your registration within the next 15 minutes. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders to ensure successful email delivery to your inbox.
We look forward to you joining us for Forrester’s complimentary breakfast event, “Data privacy in a GDPR-compliant world: How ready are you?” on Wednesday, April 4 at 8:30 a.m. at the Arctic Club Seattle.
Interested in other complimentary events and webinars?View more events