The future of customer experience innovation in retail
A complimentary Forrester event
- Date: Thursday, 22 March 2018
- Time: 09:30-13:00 CET
- Location: Wetail — 33 Rue du Molinel, 59800 Lille, France
Challenges lie ahead for traditional retailers in 2018. Improve store experiences, transform digitally, and connect brick-and-mortar with online. Platforms and associated intelligent agents will collect customer preferences, behaviors, transactions, and emotions, creating a rich view of an individual, with artificial intelligence (AI) playing a key role.
During this interactive event, Forrester’s retail thought leaders will help you:
- Identify the size of the European and French online and retail market and uncover the speed at which eCommerce is growing —and what drives this growth
- Identify the emerging technologies retailers should look out for, and understand how to exploit such technologies to maximize business value and customer experience through innovation
- Understand how retailers should use technology to deliver superior customer experiences (CX) that evoke emotion to strengthen the loyalty of their customers
Register for this event
Space is limited. Please fill out the form to reserve your spot.
You should receive an email confirming your registration within the next 15 minutes. Add email@example.com to your list of approved senders to ensure successful email delivery to your inbox.
We look forward to you joining us on Thursday, 22 March 2018 at 09:30 CET at Wetail, Lille.
Interested in other complimentary events and webinars?View more events