October 4, 2010
The Forrester Vendor Strategy Professionals team is excited to introduce a new way for strategists and marketers at tech suppliers to discuss and offer advice on their peers' most pressing challenges and opportunities. We have launched an online community for vendor strategy professionals as the premier destination for leaders to exchange ideas, opinions, and real-world solutions with each other. Our team of analysts will also be part of the community, helping facilitate the discussions and sharing their views.
The community is open to all strategists at ICT industry suppliers (Forrester client or not).
Here’s what you’ll find:
- A simple platform on which you can pose your questions and get advice from peers who face the same business or technology challenges.
- Insight from our analysts, who weigh in frequently on the issues and point to relevant research.
- Fresh perspective from peers, who share their real-world success stories, best practices, and templates.
- Content on the latest technologies and trends affecting your business — from Forrester and other thought leaders.
I encourage you to become part of the community:
- Ask a question about a business or technology problem.
- Start a discussion on an emerging trend that’s having an impact on your work.
- Contribute to an existing discussion thread from a community member.
- Share templates with your peers for common artifacts like market opportunity assessment or partnership portfolios.
- Suggest topics for upcoming Forrester research reports.
- Create a community profile.
- Share your perspective with others.
Click here to go to the Forrester Community For Vendor Strategy Professionals, and bookmark it for easy reference.
See you in the community!