July 14, 2016
Customer experience (CX) and marketing leaders, mark your diaries! I’m excited to announce that Forrester’s CX Marketing Singapore 2016 event is less than six weeks away.
As all organizations operating in Singapore and in Southeast Asia understand, CX is fast becoming the only competitive differentiator for their business. The lines between brand, marketing, and CX disciplines are blurring as customers gain access to companies, services, and products on their own terms. How can you thrive in this dynamic environment? Start by effectively coordinating between brand, CX, and marketing teams.
We’ve filled our agenda with senior CX and marketing professionals from leading organizations across Singapore and beyond. Key topics they’ll cover include:
- Driving business results, competitive advantage, and growth by delivering the right customer experience.
- Identifying the key practices and behaviors that fuel CX innovation.
- Building and maintaining a brand in a digital world.
- Instilling an understanding of customer emotions into design experiences and branding strategy.
- Systematically improving CX through effective measurement.
As always, we’ve assembled a great lineup of confirmed speakers: Anser Aly, Senior Global Brand Manager – Unilever Asia; David Peller, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Asia Pacific – Booking.com; Dominic Kho, Vice President, Head of Digital and Social Media Marketing – MasterCard; Maunik Thacker, Senior Vice President of Marketing – Marina Bay Sands; Norliza Kassim, Head, Digital Engagement & Content – Standard Chartered Bank; Raju Nair, Executive Director and Head of Customer Journey Design – DBS Bank.
Together with our world class team of Singapore and Asia Pacific-based analysts, we’ll be doing everything from delivering keynotes to running track sessions, moderating panels and taking one-on-one meetings with attendees.
Hope to see you in Singapore!