- As a respite from the deluge of typical content full of GDPR advice, we give you GDPR haikus
- Regardless of the delivery mechanism, the message is the same: get compliant by the May 25, 2018 deadline
- Let these haikus serve as a reminder that you will need new strategies to hit your lead generation targets
- Cybersecurity breaches are increasing, and sales, marketing and communications executives can play a key role in the execution of a response plan
- In the wake of any cyberattack, transparency and swift communications are critical to repairing an organization’s reputation
- Competitors want to capitalize on any breach, so ensure sales reps can counter competitive arguments and communicate remediation efforts effectively
- With GDPR enforcement only months away, now is the time to review your compliance progress and make any necessary adjustments
- You are ultimately responsible for the privacy, consent and integrity of any contact data that third-party vendors or partners process for you and your company
Your existing cybersecurity incident response plan may not be sufficient to satisfy the GDPR data breach notification requirements
- As is Summit tradition, Jonathan Block penned five haiku poems celebrating Summit 2015
- These haiku centered on the theme of Outperform, guest keynote Magic Johnson and the Green Tie Gala
- In addition to appearing on Perspectives as a collection, the haiku were first shared via Twitter
Here’s another installment of haikus dedicated to B2B sales and marketing. This edition takes its inspiration from account-based marketing, which identifies the insights, integrated marketing initiatives and sales alignment requirements to deliver and measure impact with target groups of customers and prospects.
Adobe announced on June 27 that it will acquire privately held Neolane. Adobe will integrate Neolane’s capabilities into the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
We’ve published a number of blog posts that provide comprehensive overviews of the content presented at our 2013 Summit. This post takes a different tack and pares key Summit content down to its essentials.
Here’s another installment of haikus dedicated to B2B sales and marketing. This edition addresses channel management and partner productivity.
Here’s another installment of haikus dedicated to B2B sales and marketing. This edition addresses sales enablement, the purpose of which is to ensure that reps have the skills, knowledge, behaviors and tools needed to engage buyers through multiple channels.
Here’s another installment of haikus dedicated to B2B sales and marketing. In this edition, I address the seven stages of our SiriusDecisions Product Marketing and Management Model: discovery, design, align, build, launch, monitor and enhance.
It’s becoming difficult to differentiate B2B sales and marketing technology vendors from one another. To help executives make informed decisions, we’ve introduced the Sirius View as a model for evaluating and comparing sales and marketing vendors within a specific technology category.