VP, Principal Analyst
- David Ogilvie thought the more an ad looked like editorial content, the more likely that consumers would read and believe it
- Fast-forward to 2015, and David Ogilvy could be keynoting a conference on content marketing
- Long-form writing is back in vogue, and our biggest problem as content marketers is finding competent writers to produce it
- Mid-sized.companies are spending more than $10 million annually on a.combination of external providers and internal resources
- Unfortunately, a lot of this content simply isn’t going anywhere
- Here are six ways content marketing and influencer marketing can get together
- Many SiriusDecisions clients question whether it’s better to have a strong master brand or a house of brands
- For B2B companies, the master brand strategy is more prevalent and can help unify an organization internally
- When there are multiple competing visions within brand strategy, sometimes this becomes a leadership issue
- At SiriusDecisions 2015 Summit, we discussed employee lifecycle marketing – a new approach to marketing to and through employees
- Invest in growing employee engagement, because engaged employees are far more likely to amplify your messages in social media
- Employee lifecycle marketing helps organizations unlock their employees’ ideas to inject energy into the innovation pipeline
- Internal communications is often given short shrift when it comes to budget allocation
- Executives are realizing that an engaged workforce is key to delivering a more positive customer experience
- Investment in employee marketing programs and technology is increasing, especially in high-tech
Companies that cannot attract skilled employees, are finding their plans for growth thwarted. Find out how to improve your marketing efforts and increase your chance of hiring skilled employees.
Learn about the common trouble areas in content marketing and how organizations can enable cross-functional cooperation to create effective audience-centric marketing.
Social account proliferation is becoming a big issue (especially on Twitter), so it’s important for the social operations team to have clear guidelines about the process for setting up new accounts. We’ve heard from clients that the risks of out-of-control account proliferation are starting to rise to the level of a corporate governance issue.
The causes of slow social media adoption often lie outside the control of the marketing team. The definition of a normal level of social participation is relative, depending on the type of company or industry, so calibrate your expectations accordingly.
Having trouble managing your content development process? The SiriusDecisions Content Model provides an overview of how audience-centric content can be produced, and helps marketers navigate the sometimes rocky areas of shared responsibility that occur throughout the content creation process.