Believe it or not, it’s that time again: Less than seven weeks until our next CX Forum in Sydney, on May 10. Are you and your team ready?
Deep customer understanding — even customer obsession — is now the defining posture of many CX leaders and teams. Successful brands regularly leverage this understanding to deliver compelling, engaging experiences in the moment.
CX innovators are going one step further, becoming the primary driver of growth for their brands and companies.
At CX Sydney 2018, learn the keys to becoming a CX innovator:
- Putting the customer at the center of your entire operating model.
- Embracing employee experience (EX) by applying CX disciplines, practices, and approaches to your most important asset: your people!
- Collaborating with marketing, digital, product development, and technology teams to innovate and rapidly create effective and compelling experiences.
Our program for 2018 is built on:
- Exclusive new Forrester CX Index™ data identifying CX leaders and best practices in specific industries and segments.
- Forward-leaning guidance of both the challenges and opportunities for CX leaders as they take on a more visible, strategic role in defining the way forward for their brands.
- New and critical data and analytical tools needed to support the full rounded nuanced and detailed customer understanding necessary to support these emerging strategies.
In addition to our world-class team of Asia Pacific-based analysts, confirmed speakers this year include: Ros Coffey, Head of People, Culture & Client Experience, Macquarie Bank; Charles Weiser, Head of CX, Digital Consumer Group, Optus; Ian Jackman, Head of Customer Voice, Bendigo & Adelaide Bank; Mike Dudarenock, Chief Customer Officer, Technology, Flight Centre Travel Group; and more to be announced soon.
Interested in hearing more? Join us at Forrester’s CX Sydney 2018 on May 10 at the Sheraton on the Park. To receive a complimentary pass, please email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and receive the code.