Frequently Asked Questions
What can attendees expect to gain out of a Virtual CX North America Forum?
The virtual event will provide the same experience that our attendees have come to expect from a Forrester event. We have made significant investments in a robust, user-friendly platform that will allow attendees to have access to:
- Engaging keynote sessions and track sessions that will uncover key considerations and best practices to help CX, Marketing and Data & Analytics practitioners become smarter, more agile and more informed as they shape the customer journey now and drive business growth into the future. Refer to the agenda here.
- Special sessions including CX Certification to help you apply lessons learned to your own business and FeedbackNow to help you measure, analyze, and act on customer experience feedback in real-time and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion content to help you and your organization in your commitment to DEI.
- 1-On-1 meetings with expert analysts to discuss your top priorities.
- Interactive marketplace village with leading CX, marketing and data & analytics vendors.
- Hands-on networking sessions led by Forrester experts and analysts that are dedicated to answering the pressing topics for you and your peers.
- On-demand access to the sessions post-event for 90 days. The guest performance and guest keynotes will be available for 90 days as permitted.
You will receive your login details for access to the platform to the email you registered with prior to the event. If you have not received this by Friday, June 4, email email@example.com for assistance.
You will have access to all keynotes and track sessions for 90 days. The guest performance and guest keynotes will be available for 90 days as permitted.
If you have questions before CX North America, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. During the virtual event, links to real-time support will be available.
Registration is open to the public. Attendees can purchase directly on the website. If you are a Forrester client, you may have access to event tickets as part of your overall account relationship. If you have confirmed you have an available ticket to use, please register on the website and select the option, “I have a pre-purchased ticket or service units to use.” Please contact your account team or email@example.com with any questions. Your registration will be pending until you receive a confirmation email indicating that your available event ticket or service units have been processed.
Pricing and Team Send Opportunities
Current promotional pricing can be found here. https://go.forrester.com/event/cx-north-america/#pricing
In addition, we offer a Team Send Program for teams with more than 10 paid attendees. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss 2021 exhibition, branding, and speaking opportunities or call +1 888.343.6786.
Interested in speaking at a Forrester Event? Complete the information below to be considered for a speaking opportunity. Submissions will be considered on a rolling basis until all speaking slots are filled. If your submission is selected, a Forrester Events representative will contact you to discuss next steps.
Speaking opportunities are open only to brands. If you are a vendor or agency, please contact our Sponsorship team firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can get involved in Forrester’s Events. Apply to speak here.
We encourage you to share your excitement on social media using our hashtag #ForrCX.
We offer complimentary press passes for certain qualified media outlets. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
CX North America · June 7 – 9 · Live Virtual Experience
Take advantage of our team discount by using discount code 5FORR4EB for 5 tickets for the price of 4!