2020 CX North America Resources
To help you prepare for the best week in CX, we’ve compiled some resources to help you troubleshoot and make the most out of your virtual CX North America experience.
When to Access CX North America Platform
Log in on Monday, June 15 between 12 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. ET to update your profile, build your agenda, and familiarize yourself with the platform.
“Doors” will re-open again on Tuesday, June 16 at 7:00 a.m. ET!
How to Log into CX North America
Step 1: Access the virtual platform via this link. You can also enter the URL into your browser: https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=93962
Step 2: Enter your email address. Please enter the email address you used when registering for CX North America.
Step 3: Enter your CX North America Reference Number as your password. This can be found in your event confirmation email as well as the Welcome Email sent on June 11. If you cannot locate this number, please email email@example.com for assistance or click here to be emailed a reminder of your reference number.
If you are registered as a booth staff attendee for your booth, please enter your email address as your password, all lowercase.
- Can you try another browser?
- Are you on WiFi?
- Are you using a VPN? If so, disconnect.
Already logged in to CX North America but need assistance?
Contact the info desk within the virtual CX North America platform.
General Troubleshooting Information
- Login instructions email is from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Forgot Password email is from email@example.com (Please note: It may take around 5 minutes for the email to reset your password to hit your inbox)
- System Check
- Computer tips
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your address book to ensure you receive all messages. Whitelisting instructions can be found here.
Still having issues? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.