Program of the Year (POY) Award
Program of the Year (POY) award recognizes SiriusDecisions advisory clients that have achieved significant and innovative results through a program implemented within a marketing, sales or product function.
We are looking for best practices in the following services:
(awards will not be given in every category)
- Marketing Executive service
- Portfolio Marketing service
- Demand and Account Based Marketing service
- Marketing Operations service
- Channel Marketing service
- Customer Engagement service
- Sales Executive service
- Sales Operations service
- Sales Enablement service
- Product Management service
- Emerging Growth Marketing service
- Emerging Growth Sales service
Criteria Specific eligibility criteria include:
- The organization is able to demonstrate its program is innovative and has achieved strong results, positively impacting the efficiency and effectiveness of the function.
- The organization has used SiriusDecisions models and methods as a part of its program.
Nominations from the following will not be given consideration by the SiriusDecisions team:
- Companies that are not active clients of SiriusDecisions.
- Companies (or divisions of companies $5 billion or greater) that have received an POY award at Summit Europe in the last two years.
- Programs from sales and marketing vendors themselves that focus on the use of their technology or services.
- Sales and marketing vendors can nominate clients for the Programs of the Year awards; however, the nomination form and process must be completed by the client, not the vendor. Vendor-completed nominations will not be considered, and vendors will not be allowed to speak on behalf of a client.