Brand experience, customer experience, and marketing — expectation and fulfillment
A complimentary Forrester event
- Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017
- Time: 09:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CET
- Location: Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, Hamburger Allee 2, 60486 Frankfurt
Your customers are more empowered than ever, and the pressure to deliver against their heightened expectations is mounting. Your customer experience is your competitive advantage: Forrester’s research and data have linked great CX to historical overperformance on revenue and key industry-specific business outcomes.
But the reality of delivering on your brand’s promise and standing up a successful CX is setting in. The process is disruptive to your company’s entire operating model. Far-reaching strategic, operational, and technology changes are necessary to drive revenue gains and cost reductions.
To deliver excellent CX, you need to start a journey of deep transformation toward a new mindset and a new way of operating: customer obsession.
During this exclusive event, Forrester’s thought leaders will share:
- Insights into customers’ expectations for CX and how increased loyalty lays the foundation for revenue growth and cost reduction.
- Why marketers and CX professionals are leading the charge toward customer obsession by changing how they create strategies, organize teams, execute processes, and inspire culture shifts in their businesses.
VP & Principal Consultant
VP and Principal Analyst
VP and Research Director - Market Insights
Register for this event
Space is limited. Please fill out the form to reserve your spot.
You should receive an email confirming your registration within the next 15 minutes. Add email@example.com to your list of approved senders to ensure successful email delivery to your inbox.
We look forward to you joining us for the Forrester Event "Brand experience, customer experience, and marketing" at the Frankfurt Marriott Hotel, on September 14 20 at 09:00 a.m.
Interested in other complimentary events and webinars?View more events