Live virtual experience will explore how CX and marketing leaders can collaborate better to improve the customer experience
LONDON, November 3, 2020 — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) today announced the full conference agenda for its CX EMEA live virtual, immersive experience to be held November 17–19, 2020. According to Forrester, digital touchpoints will be central to European customer engagement in the future, with 30% of Italian and Spanish consumers, 19% of French consumers, and 21% of UK consumers likely to connect more digitally with brands post-pandemic. This event will help customer experience (CX) and marketing leaders adjust to changing consumer behaviours, align on priorities, and reorient their businesses to better serve the needs of their European customers.
CX EMEA will highlight how these leaders can work together to improve customer loyalty, experiences, and growth. Featuring more than 30 deep-dive sessions, the event will provide CX, marketing, and leadership best practices; live networking opportunities; and personalised meetings with Forrester analysts.
Noteworthy keynotes and sessions at CX EMEA include:
- Align Brand, Customer, And Employee Experience Now. Explore how leading firms are aligning brand, customer, and employee experiences to drive business performance.
- The Changing Expectations Of European Consumers. Find out how consumer expectations are influencing their purchase journey and their relationship with brands as they begin to shop, eat out, and go back to the office.
- Make Ethics More Than Marketing. Learn how marketing organisations in values-based companies make ethics a businesswide initiative to deliver on their customers’ and stakeholders’ expectations.
- Segment And Benchmark Your Consumer Journeys To Drive Emotional Engagement. Discover how to segment and benchmark B2C journeys based on factors such as complexity, emotional intensity, the anatomy of the journey, and the customer’s emotional curve.
- Design For The One And Only Constant: Change. Understand the best practices and approaches to continuously adapt to changing customer expectations, technologies, and ecosystems.
- How To Measure Value For Customers. Learn how to overcome the biggest challenges in ensuring that customers feel they get value from interacting with organisations.
“As businesses find themselves having to continuously adapt to changing consumer behaviours and expectations in light of the pandemic, it’s more important than ever that CX, marketing, and employee experience professionals are working together to optimise the customer experience,” said Martin Gill, VP and research director at Forrester. “This event will provide attendees with actionable insights into how these leaders can boost customer loyalty and enhance revenue opportunities through greater collaboration.”
- View the full agenda for CX EMEA.
- Register to attend CX EMEA.
- Discover why now is the time to double down on customer experience.
- Learnabout networking opportunities at CX EMEA.
- Join our LinkedIn Live session on November 10 to hear about marketing and customer experience trends in Europe.
- Members of the press interested in attending, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the discussion on social media using #CXEMEA20.
Forrester (FORR) is one of the most influential research and advisory firms in the world. We help organizations grow through customer obsession. Forrester’s unique insights are grounded in annual surveys of more than 690,000 consumers and business leaders worldwide, rigorous and objective methodologies, and the shared wisdom of our most innovative clients. Through proprietary research, data and analytics, custom consulting, exclusive peer groups, certifications, and events, we are revolutionizing how businesses grow in the age of the customer; learn more at forrester.com.