Design Effective Partnerships
Evolve Your Role
Position the channel marketing function as a key strategic driver for the business and develop a cross-functional roadmap to get there.
Develop Strong Partnerships
Design and optimize channel programs that extend your organization’s go-to-market strategy through holistic partner demand, enablement, and engagement activities.
Determine Partner Profitability
Ensure your channel partners deliver the ROI expected by measuring performance against planned goals.
As a channel marketer, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Channel marketing strategy
- Channel marketing planning and measurement
- Channel demand
- Partner program design and optimization
- Partner enablement
- Partner engagement
- Channel marketing functional design and development
Types of research available through the Channel Marketing Service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
We were able to deliver a flexible and differentiated approach to partner demand creation, resulting in higher-quality leads and greater marketing-generated pipeline.— Senior Director of Global Channel Marketing
The Fast-Tracking Channel Demand Model
The Fast-Tracking Channel Demand Model delivers a four-phase approach to optimizing an organization’s channel partner demand efforts. Use it to inspire greater partner marketing engagement, adoption and performance, with an emphasis on the development of a scalable, repeatable channel revenue engine.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)