Ensure Customer Value
Make The Case For Customer Engagement
Develop the business case for post-sale customer investment and outline the roles and responsibilities required for success.
Promote Customer Loyalty
Understand, manage, and maximize post-sale customer loyalty, retention, growth, and advocacy through specialized programs and technology.
Help The Organization Grow
Institute the customer experience, engagement, and success functions as a repeatable, measurable process for positive impact to the business.
As a marketing leader tasked with customer engagement, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Customer engagement business case and measurement
- Customer lifecycle and retention
- Customer advocacy and references
- Customer insights and analytics
- Customer engagement functional design and development
Types of research available through the Customer Engagement Service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
In many ways, sales felt they were on their own when it came to getting access to customer references, and overall, the reference program was not operating at its full potential.— Director, global reference programs and customer engagement
large technology company
B2B Chief Marketing Officers: 2021 Planning Assumptions
Now more than ever, B2B CMOs must be agents of change. Dive into the trends that will shape B2B marketing in the next fiscal year and learn how to prepare.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)