Measure And Maintain Productivity
Showcase Marketing Performance
Develop the analytics and reporting necessary to identify trends and illuminate marketing activities that deliver business value.
Implement Marketing Technology
Support the entire marketing team with smart investments to capture insights, support privacy regulations, and improve data quality.
Increase Operational Velocity
Coordinate the marketing infrastructure and agile workflows that serve as the backbone for all other marketing functions.
As a marketing operations leader, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Revenue engine alignment
- Marketing measurement and analytics
- Data management
- Planning and budget management
- Marketing technology
- Best-in-class processes and agile marketing
- Marketing operations functional design and development
Types of research available through the Marketing Operations Service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
To make agile work in marketing, we had to push beyond the traditional software development agile tools and processes and focus on adopting the agile mindset. Only then could we design a program that resulted in marketing delivering real value for the business.— Chris Kelly
Senior Director of Digital Platforms at Siemens
Data-Driven Operating Model
The Data-Driven Operating Model defines the actionable insights that support all phases of a closed-loop business process, the high-quality data that is reliable and easily accessible, and team enablement necessary for an organization to be truly data driven. These three elements must work together in a defined flow to ensure consistent and pervasive use of data over time.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)