Align Your Go-To-Market Strategy
Become A Buyer Audience Expert
Understand the competitive landscape to identify and size buyer audiences and design go-to-market approaches to reach your organization’s prioritized buyer personas.
Create Distinctive Messaging
Use an established process to map the buyer’s journey and create messaging and value propositions that resonate with buyers.
Enable Sales Effectively
Bring new products to market with precision and drive more revenue for the business by initiating successful sales knowledge transfer programs.
As a portfolio marketer, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Identifying and sizing buyer audiences
- Go-to-market architecture
- Personas and buyer’s journey mapping
- Portfolio messaging and content
- Bringing offerings to market
- Sales knowledge transfer
- Portfolio marketing functional design and development
Types of research available through the Portfolio Marketing Service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
The keys to our success were to quickly define a new launch process using the Strategic Launch Framework and to leverage templates for launch plans, checklists, roles and responsibilities, activities and deliverables.— Director of product marketing
emerging technology company
The Messaging Nautilus is a logical, sequential methodology used to create audience-centric B2B messaging. As a proven process to develop and activate messaging that resonates with buyers, the Messaging Nautilus replaces
internally-focused perspectives and vernacular with topics, vocabulary, and value propositions that reflect market trends and buyer needs.
- Target: Isolate and gain understanding of the target market segments and buyer personas for an offering.
- Strategize: Define the messaging strategy and value of the offering
- Build: Catalog the questions and answers buyers need to support a purchase decision.
- Activate: Enable downstream functions to activate messaging in content, programs, and campaigns.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)