Deliver Customer-Centric Solutions
Deliver Consistent Innovation
Implement a strategic, sustainable process to managing products and product innovation, allocating investments across the portfolio, and determining optimal pricing and packaging solutions.
Intuitively Understand Your Customer
Identify current and future customer needs and profitable market opportunities to lead functionality, growth, and investment decisions.
Build Up Your Team
Ensure the product management team is structured to support the business strategy and individuals have the competencies they need to drive success.
As a product management leader, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Customer needs discovery
- Product portfolio management
- Pricing and packaging strategy
- Product innovation and lifecycle process
- Agile enablement
- Product manager upskilling
- Product management roles, responsibilities, and structure
Types of research available through the Product Management research service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
Working with SiriusDecisions’ best-in-class processes helped us gain the necessary confidence to develop and manage our SaaS pricing and packaging.— Chief revenue officer
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)