Maximize Every Buyer Interaction
Deliver Value On Time
Ensure sellers have relevant internal and external content for each stage of the buyer’s journey precisely when they need it.
Attract And Develop Sales Talent
Support the hiring of quality sales talent and ensure initial and ongoing training opportunities are in place to fulfill their potential.
Keep sales teams informed, engaged, and productive with a strategic process that encourages feedback.
As a sales enablement leader, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Sales asset management
- Talent acquisition support
- Sales onboarding
- Ongoing learning and development
- Sales communications and rep advocacy
- Sales methodology
- Sales enablement roles, responsibilities, and structure
Types of research available through the Sales Enablement research service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
Our new sales messaging has empowered our reps to engage high-level buyers according to the buyer’s organizational and functional needs.— Director of global sales enablement and development programs
large technology company
Chief Sales Officers: 2021 Planning Assumptions
Against a backdrop of continued uncertainty, B2B sales leaders must forge a clear path forward. In this webinar, learn what success in the year ahead will require.
“Would You Buy A Car Without Knowing How To Drive?” And Other Sales Enablement Head-Scratchers From 2020
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)