Win More And Bigger Deals
Develop A Resilient Sales Strategy
Create a sales strategy that is aligned with go-to-market goals and allows you to adapt as buying dynamics change.
Increase Seller Productivity
Optimize sales processes that efficiently drive opportunities to close and assess the sales organization’s productivity on key metrics.
Develop Top Talent
Implement a comprehensive talent management process to attract, onboard, and retain top sales talent needed to reach growth goals.
As a sales executive, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Sales strategy and transformation
- Channel sales strategy and profitability
- Sales organizational design and investment
- Talent management
- Prospective and lead generation
- Sales execution
- Sales productivity
Services Designed Around Your Needs
There are three related but distinct research services available for B2B sales leaders from Forrester, each uniquely suited to the situations you face in your role and the size of your organization.
Chief Sales Officer Strategies
The Chief Sales Officer Strategies Service provides B2B CSOs a dedicated analyst to provide personalized guidance and coaching, and a facilitated half-day session to help you assemble your team around a shared, strategic goal and build a step-by-step plan to get there. These services are provided in addition to all the resources provided by the Sales Leadership Strategies Service.
Sales Leadership Strategies
The Sales Leadership Strategies Service provides executive-level research, tools, and benchmarks as described below to help you align your team and achieve success in your role.
Emerging Growth Sales
If your company makes less than $100 million in revenue, take advantage of the Emerging Growth Sales Service. This service focuses on four key priorities to help you achieve the unique objectives of the sales division of an emerging growth company:
- Sales strategy
- Sales organizational design
- Sales execution
- Sales performance measurement
Types of research available through the Chief Sales Officer Strategies and Sales Leadership Strategies research services:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
Forrester SiriusDecisions was an invaluable resource in helping our organization operationalize our sales program for triple-digit growth.— Chief revenue officer
Chief Sales Officers: 2021 Planning Assumptions
Against a backdrop of continued uncertainty, B2B sales leaders must forge a clear path forward. In this webinar, learn what success in the year ahead will require.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)