Please view the 2022 event agenda for a sample of the thought-leadership you can expect at Forrester’s B2B Summit North America 2023. The full agenda for B2B Summit 2023 is being designed now and will be launched soon.
B2B Marketing, sales, and product leaders are laser-focused on the bottom line. When working as a united front, they are a powerhouse trifecta that can enable any business to maximize client satisfaction, retention, and spend. It’s about more than simply being aligned: It’s about being strategic, sensing buyer needs, and knowing the right tactics that will resonate with buyers and sellers.
The agenda will offer:
- Strategic Keynotes and Guest Speakers at the forefront of the alignment of B2B sales, marketing and product.
- More than 100 role-based sessions aligned to the priorities of B2B Marketing Executives, B2B Sales Executives, channel marketing leaders, demand & ABM leaders, marketing operations leaders, sales operations leaders, portfolio marketers, sales enablement leaders, and product management leaders
- Innovative session formats to meet your learning style, including analyst presentations, panel discussions, fireside chats, and more.
- Marketplace opportunities to help you find the right solution provider for your marketing, sales, and product needs.
- Networking opportunities to help you expand your community, meet with Forrester analysts, and connect with peers facing similar challenges.
Topics on the agenda will include:
- Account-based marketing
- Channel marketing and sales
- Content strategy
- Customer advocacy and obsession
- Data, insights, and measurement
- Demand generation
- Leadership strategy
- Marketing operations
- Pipeline management
- Portfolio marketing
- Revenue operations
- Sales enablement
- And more
Please bookmark this page and check back for updates.