It’s Tuesday — and that means it’s time for another installment of #IMChat, a weekly tweet jam hosted by the interactive marketing team at Forrester. For today’s tweet jam, we’ve invited Shawn Shahani (@shawnshahani) from iCrossing to talk with us about challenges and possible solutions for companies with large and complex social presences.
Here are some of the questions we'll be discussing:
1) In which social networks does your company currently maintain presences?
2) How are you using these social media properties differently?
3) Do you have multiple presences within a social network?
4) How do you separate multiple presences? Geography, brands, job function?
5) Who manages different social media presences and properties?
To participate, just follow the #IMChat hashtag at 2:00 p.m. If you’d like to learn more about the rules of engagement, visit this community discussion on The Forrester Community For Interactive Marketing Professionals. To read some past archives, visit the documents section of the same community.
Looking forward to hearing from you at 2 p.m.!