As I’ve reported, the degree of tech-driven market disruption has never been a higher priority for every company, across every industry, than it is today. Thanks to rapidly evolving emerging technologies such as AI/ML, IoT, and blockchain, as well as the megacloud vendors who offer priced-per-hour access to tech innovation chains, everyone now has the ability to craft new market value solutions faster than ever before. And this isn’t simply happening in the startup world; the leading enterprise innovators are controlling their own futures by driving disruptive innovations themselves.
The Key To Success
Start with a customer-obsessed culture. This is where you probe into what your customers are ultimately trying to accomplish. Through the use of tech innovation chains, you can deliver new values that get them closer to these broad objectives. Want to help them accomplish future goals that they may not yet understand they will need? This is where moonshot innovations can position your company for far greater value 3–10 years out.
Want some solid case studies about what kinds of innovations your peers are making? Want some real-world proof points about how you should be structuring your innovation programs? Want to understand the level of success leading enterprises are already achieving through their innovation efforts?
Review The Following Reports By Me:
- “Case Study: How Levi Strauss & Co. Used Innovation To Create New Market Leadership“
- “Be The Digital Disruptor: How Ford Is Assuring Future Market Leadership” webinar about how Ford Motor Company is driving innovations across five types, including net new business values, adjacent industry disruptions, and moonshots (Ford X)
- “Best Buy’s GreatCall Expands Its Adjacent Industry Disruption” blog. Best Buy proactively moves into the healthcare industry with its adjacent-industry-disruptive startup acquisition.
- “Cloud Empowers Innovations” blog about enterprise proof points leveraging Google Cloud Platform
- “Embrace Customer-Led Technology Innovation” video, with multiple enterprise examples of customer-led tech innovations across five types
Reserve Time On Your Calendar For My Next Two Upcoming Insights Discussions With:
- Nationwide’s innovation leaders: What It Means podcast (Sept. 28)
- Forrester’s Bobby Cameron: “Tech-Driven Innovation Drives Advanced Firms’ Success” webinar (Oct. 10)
Get Ready For My Upcoming Reports On:
- Overcoming innovation blockers: How to deal with internal innovation resistance (coming in October)
- Industry innovation success stories: automotive (coming in October)
- Industry innovation success stories: farming/agriculture — an industry viewed as the lowest tech adopter (coming in November)
Making similar innovation moves yourself? Want to spread the word in a vendor-neutral fashion so you can attract new tech innovation talent? Set up a briefing with me.
Want to learn how you can be an innovation leader, as well? Set up an inquiry with me.
If you are skeptical about the priority of disruptive innovations, are facing internal resistance to such efforts, don’t see the need as you aren’t facing digital disruption in your market, or simply aren’t achieving the success you are after, we can help you. Reach out today. I look forward to helping you drive market disruption and tech-driven innovation that ensures your market leadership through 2025. Go baby!!