As lockdowns lift and businesses tentatively look to reopen, our clients need guidance on alleviating the concerns of their employees. After all, our PandemicEX survey data shows us that while 61% of US workers believe their company has a plan for managing the ongoing risk, 47% are afraid to go to work and only 33% are ready to go back to the office once local officials declare it safe to do so. But understanding employee concerns is only step one on the path to helping them in this “adjusted normal.” You must also focus on workforce management, talent management, the importance of data to employee experience, and the role of the line manager in supporting your employees and preserving business value.
To help clients, we’ve pulled together a collection of Forrester’s research that will aid our clients in supporting their employees in this “adjusted normal” and maintaining employee engagement. Read or watch the content listed below.
- How US Employees Feel About COVID-19 After Two Months: A PandemicEX Survey Update (time to read: 5 minutes)
- PandemicEX: Deciding Between Layoffs, Furloughs, And Automation During COVID-19 (video: 17:36)
- PandemicEX: How Talent Management Innovation Is Accelerating During The Crisis (video: 9:13)
- PandemicEX: What Employee Experience Can Borrow From Customer Experience During COVID-19 (video: 15:02)
- PandemicEX: Your COVID-19 Response Depends On Your Line Managers (video: 12:13)
Not a Forrester client? Visit our COVID-19 hub for further insight on responding, managing, and leading during a pandemic.