To compete in the age of the customer, your firm must become a digital business. As a digital business leader, it’s your job to shape how. You must enhance your digital customer experience while also driving agility and efficiency through digital operational excellence. You must champion innovation and thrive within a wider digital ecosystem. This is a tough challenge. Few firms have made the transformation, and many more will fall along the way.
We’ve relaunched our digital business playbook to help you guide your firm through this change. We’ve updated our core research models and frameworks, examined how successful firms drive change, and split our content across three maturity levels so no matter what stage you are at, we can offer tactical, actionable advice on what you need to do next.
As you dig into the content, you’ll find that:
- Digital transformation is a journey, not a destination. We’ve identified three key stages of digital maturity. Start by establishing your digital transformation. Next, accelerate change to pivot your entire organization to a digital-first mindset. Finally, disrupt your market with innovative new products and services.
- Digital business leaders transform across five dimensions. Successful digital business leaders drive transformation efforts across five key dimensions: strategy, structure, culture, talent, and technology. We’ve built out content for each of these key competencies at each level of maturity, so no matter what stage you are at, we have advice and examples that will help you level up.
But the playbook is just the start. Over the coming months we’ll be:
- Publishing more research content. The playbook content is just the start. We have more maturity-driven content o the way covering digital strategy and managing digital skills and talent, plus industry-specific takes on what it means to keep the research fresh.
- Hosting webinars and leadership board events to help you apply the research to your firm. We’re hosting a webinar in April to help you understand how to apply key research assets like the Digital Maturity Model to your business, and we’ll be running deep-dives for our Leadership Board clients.
- Tailoring our advisory and consulting services to help you go deeper. We have a range of virtual and in-person advisory modules and consulting offerings to help inspire and challenge your thinking, benchmark your digital business, set the tone for your digital culture and more.
- Running Digital Transformation forums in Chicago, London, and Mumbai. We’ll be showcasing this and more thought-leading and deep-dive best practice content in our three Digital Transformation forums in Chicago, London, and Mumbai in May and June and Digital Acceleration workshops in New York and Durham, North Carolina.