Forrester recently surveyed 51 XD providers — agencies and consultancies with varied expertise such as Astro Studios, Fantasy, frog design, Punchcut, and Work & Co — that provide experience design (XD) services. And we frequently conduct interviews with many of them and their clients.
We’re publishing a series of blog posts highlighting insights from that research. Here’s a running list that we’ll update each time we publish a new post on the topic:
- In XD Providers’ Emerging Technology Work, Machine Learning And Chatbots Mature Fastest
- Your Experience Design Provider Builds Its Own Products And Invests In Startups? Good!
- Experience Design Providers’ Costs And Timelines Vary Widely
- How Do You Get The Right Help With Design In 2018?
For more insights from our research about XD providers, see (if you’re a Forrester client) “At A Glance: How To Select An Experience Design Provider,” a one-page overview of our research explaining what you need to know to make a smart choice among the many providers in this crowded landscape.
These posts and the research reports they link to are based on Forrester’s:
- Experience design (XD) provider survey of 51 agencies and consultancies.
- Findings from our frequent interviews of XD providers and their client companies.
If your company needs guidance about XD providers and your selection process — or if you’re an XD provider and would like to know more about our research into this landscape — Forrester is available to help through customized advisory services.