What are the different ways I can share Forrester’s research?
Customer obsession isn’t something you can achieve alone; so, we’ve created several ways for Forrester license holders to share our research to supercharge your teams, accelerate your ideas, and drive growth.
Sharing with colleagues:
- Excerpts: Clients may share up to a paragraph of cited text from a Forrester report in internal-only material. To cite more content or for external usage, please see our Citation Policy.
- Images: To enhance your internal presentations, clients may share a single published figure or image from a Forrester report. To cite more images or for external usage, please see our Citation Policy.
- Share With Colleague: Forrester Decisions and Forrester Market Insights VIP Leaders, Leaders, and Team license holders can share up to 10 reports with up to 25 colleagues who do not have a current Research subscription.
- Click & Share: Forrester Age of the Customer Research, BT and M&S Research, and Technology Industry Research clients can share up to four reports with up to four colleagues who do not have a current Research subscription.
- Internal Reprints: To inspire new thinking and enable your team to drive change, Forrester clients can share a piece of Forrester research across the organization with a Reprints purchase.
Sharing with the market:
- Citations: If you are looking to cite Forrester Research in external materials, our citations team can help. Review our Citation Policy then contact the team at email@example.com.
- External Reprints: A digital Forrester report reprint helps you gain market credibility and drive demand with your target buyers. Clients can share full reproductions and/or distributions of Research with a Reprints purchase.
- Content Marketing: Work with Forrester Consulting to create custom content that reaches your target buyers and fuels demand.
Can I download and share PDFs of Forrester’s research?
Forrester offers clients the ability to download and print PDFs for personal use only. While we’re able to extend this courtesy to help you to be bold no matter where or how you’re working, sharing of PDFs is prohibited. As part of our Terms of Service, you agree not to download and share Forrester reports with non-licensed individuals or third parties, which could result in suspension of your account.
How does Citations work?
Forrester’s dedicated Citations team helps clients who are looking to cite Forrester in external materials. Please visit our Citation Policy and Citations FAQ for an overview of our process and policies.
How does Share With Colleague work?
Forrester Decisions and Forrester Market Insights VIP Leaders, Leaders, and Team license holders can share up to 10 reports with up to 25 colleagues who do not have a current Research subscription. Simply click on Share icon at the top of any Forrester report. When you click on the icon, a dropdown will appear showing you how many shares you have remaining.
How does Click & Share work?
Forrester Age of the Customer Research clients are able to share up to four reports with up to four colleagues who do not have a current research subscription. This can be done using the Share icon at the top of any Forrester report. When you click on the icon, a dropdown will appear showing you how many shares you have remaining.
How do Internal Reprints work?
Forrester reports, webinars, or Forrester Wave™ reports can be purchased individually or as a package to be shared internally across your organization. There is no limit to the number of employees that can access the Internal Reprint. The Internal Reprint link will work for the duration of the 12-month license period. Internal Reprints are capped at 20 reports per account.
Contact your account manager for more information on Internal Reprints and options to gain broader access to Forrester’s research.
How do External Reprints work?
Companies can order External Reprints, or digital copies, of our published research reports to post on their websites or hard copies for physical distribution. You can customize the introduction and specific sections of the External Reprint to draw relevant to your product and brand. Contact your account manager for more information on External Reprints and licensing options.