Mobile has drastically changed modern marketing. Mobile is the consumer’s primary and preferred device. And marketers are moving spend to mobile in droves. The Forrester report “Mobile Advertising Trends To Watch – Take Steps To Prepare Your Strategy Today” highlights how mobile is shaping advertising trends in 2020 and beyond and what actions B2C marketers should consider.
In the US, mobile ad spend will account for 64% of total digital ad spend across search, social, display, and video in 2020. Forrester has identified five trends that will grow the influence of mobile advertising developing from consumer usage — during and after the pandemic — and action points that marketers should consider in 2020:
- Trend 1: The Vast Majority Of Digital Ad Spend Will Go To Mobile Devices
- Trend 2: Measurement Challenges Will Continue To Hinder The Mobile Ad Space
- Trend 3: Marketers Will Use Mobile To Scale Contextual Targeting Strategies
- Trend 4: Publishers Will Rush To Podcasts To Try To Stay Afloat
- Trend 5: Marketers Will Find Greater Potential With Visual Search Than Voice Search
Many consumers have made mobile devices their primary digital interface — even during the COVID-19 pandemic. And B2C marketers must use mobile advertising appropriately to be successful.
If you’re interested in receiving the report or connecting with a Forrester analyst to discuss, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.