Expand the impact of analyst relations with the help of a curated community
Learn From Peers
Engage with a professional analyst relations community, made up of people who have similar roles, objectives, and challenges.
Apply Expert Advice
Work closely with your advisor and receive curated advice and research insights about analyst relations best practices from experts to make progress on your top initiatives.
Improve Your Outcomes
Guide your strategy with exclusive peer-based insights available only to members.
Membership in the AR Council includes access to the Forrester Market Insights service, a part of Forrester Decisions. With a 17-year history and 300 active members worldwide, the AR Council offers members the collective expertise of an engaged community through:
- A dedicated advisor who will connect you to a global peer network that exchanges ideas, collaborates on strategy, validates ideas, and sparks inspiration.
- Face-to-face and virtual member meetings to bring research and peer-based learnings to life.
- Exclusive research insights drawn directly from the community and for the community, such as surveys, compensation studies and other benchmarks, and member spotlights, to inform your next steps.
- An always-on online platform featuring a knowledge library and a discussion board to connect asynchronously with peers.
- An AR job board to stay up to date on the health and direction of the job market.
- The voice of your buyers via Inquiry Advantage, a searchable database of the questions asked of our analysts to help you better understand your market.
Addressing Your Top Priorities
As a member of Forrester’s AR Council, your dedicated advisor helps you and your peers apply insights from forward-looking AR research and best practices so you can improve on priorities you’ve told us are most pressing:
- Elevate AR visibility to the C-suite.
- Educate and prepare AR spokespeople.
- Support sales with AR.
- Design and manage an effective customer reference program.
- Generate business insight from AR.
- Lead novel influence programs.
- Prepare, execute, and leverage major analyst evaluations.
- Deliver measurable AR value.
The peer exchange format is incredibly helpful and always so timely. I cannot say enough about the value I receive from these discussions with my fellow peers – who are all so innovative and engaging.— Ann Higby
Analyst Relations Manager at Perficient
Leaders Inspiring Leaders
Member meetings and peer exchanges provide an exclusive platform to share, challenge, and navigate the latest AR best practices in a neutral, confidential space. Members hear timely, peer-based guidance and insight about AR issues with peer-based relevance, such as:
- How are crowd-sourced review sites changing the face of customer references?
- What are the best ways to integrate and manage a post-acquisition team?
- Which elements make for the most compelling virtual events?
- Can I save disappointing evaluation results?
- How do I decide between the AR tools available?
- Who has had the best success with headcount or budget justification?
- Should I outsource AR support?
- How have others succeeded in creating a new category?
- What are the most creative ways to leverage custom reports, webinars, or reprints?
- How can I streamline the major eval process?
Join The Analysts Relations Council
Get a sneak peek into the Leadership Board experience — join us for our next meeting.
Thanks for requesting more information about Forrester’s AR Council. We’ll follow up with information about upcoming meetings and how you can join. If you’d like to speak to someone immediately, please give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)