Develop A Winning Strategy For Growth
Drive Alignment And Strategy
Develop annual plans and a long-term marketing strategy that elevates your role and aligns to the organization’s growth strategy.
Create High-Performing Teams
Provide leadership to smoothly navigate change, craft the right structures for success and boost talent and productivity to deliver standout results.
Reinforce Brand Value
Activate and measure your brand messaging and thought leadership through integrated campaigns and content, including paid media, public relations, influencer relations, analyst relations, social media, employee and executive communications.
As a marketing executive, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Marketing strategy and transformation
- Marketing planning and investment
- Brand and communications
- Campaign strategy
- Content strategy
- Communicating marketing’s value
- Marketing organizational design
Services Designed Around Your Needs
There are three related but distinct research services available for B2B marketing leaders from Forrester, each uniquely suited to the situations you face in your role and the size of your organization.
Chief Marketing Officer Strategies
The Chief Marketing Officer Strategies Service provides B2B CMOs a dedicated analyst to provide personalized guidance and coaching, and a facilitated half-day session to help you assemble your team around a shared, strategic goal and build the step-by-step plan to get there. These services are provided in addition to all the resources provided by the Marketing Leadership Strategies Service.
Marketing Leadership Strategies
The Marketing Leadership Strategies Service provides executive-level research, tools, and benchmarks as described below to help you align your team and achieve success in your role.
Emerging Growth Marketing
If your company earns less than $100 million in revenue, take advantage of the Emerging Growth Marketing Service. This service focuses on four key priorities to help you achieve the unique objectives of a company positioned for growth:
- Growth, readiness, and strategic planning
- Audience planning
- Marketing execution
- Performance measurement
Types of research available through the Chief Marketing Officer Strategies and the Marketing Leadership Strategies services:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
We’ve benchmarked, comparing not just companies that are in our situation right now, but companies that have done what we intend to do ... and that’s been so insightful and significant for us.— CMO
Cybersecurity and data backup company
B2B Chief Marketing Officers: 2021 Planning Assumptions
Now more than ever, B2B CMOs must be agents of change. Dive into the trends that will shape B2B marketing in the next fiscal year and learn how to prepare.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)