Accelerate Revenue Engine Performance
Drive Efficient Demand Management
Incorporate structured processes and measurement into the Demand Waterfall so you can pinpoint and correct any breakdowns in the system.
Improve Sales Productivity
Measure and analyze the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team to identify opportunities for improvement to facilitate growth.
Design Effective Plans And Processes
Build an annual sales plan to achieve growth targets and create compensation plans that motivate reps to support those objectives.
As a sales operations leader, you can put the expertise of Forrester SiriusDecisions research services to work. You’ll find in-depth data paired with usable frameworks, analyst access, and signature research on your top priorities, including:
- Revenue engine alignment
- Sales compensation design and management
- Sales planning
- Sales process design and management
- Sales measurement, reporting, and analysis
- Sales technology
- Sales operations roles, responsibilities, and structure
Types of research available through the Sales Operations research service:
- Frameworks and methodologies: Take guided strategic steps toward higher-revenue alignment within the marketing division and across the business ecosystem using best-in-class models and blueprints.
- Tools and diagnostics: Leverage interactive tools and templates to enhance your processes and accelerate decision-making.
- Research briefs: Read concise synopses of executive-level sales, marketing, and product issues.
- Core strategy reports: Review complex sales, marketing, and product issues in depth in a white-paper format.
- Buyer insights: Examine the buying data of more than 30 unique B2B personas. Gain quantitative and qualitative data on how they prefer to buy, receive information, and interact.
- Role profile: Find job descriptions, competencies, and success metrics for marketing, sales, and product roles.
- Select practice: Discover successful initiatives, solutions, and best practices from peers.
Forrester SiriusDecisions analysts are past practitioners and experts in their fields. Each analyst brings this unique knowledge and background to help you vet ideas, validate direction, and talk through decisions. Each premium analyst inquiry includes:
- 50-minute discussion
- Personalized advice
- Actionable next steps
Looking for more time with experts?
Get help to execute on your B2B transformational strategies through a consulting project.
Our reps now have more time to focus on buyer needs instead of assembling their own content, thanks to our work together on the buyer’s journey.— Sales leader
multinational semiconductor company
Chief Sales Officers: 2021 Planning Assumptions
Against a backdrop of continued uncertainty, B2B sales leaders must forge a clear path forward. In this webinar, learn what success in the year ahead will require.
Let’s discuss your goals and how we can help.
Thanks, we will be in touch soon. In the meantime please subscribe to our insights or give us a call:
+44 (0) 2073 237741 (Europe)
+1 615-395-3401 (United States)
+65 6426 7006 (Asia)